Visionary Roleplay
Sign in to follow this  
Bloodiebonesgaming.ttv

Police or EMS

Visionary Roleplay LEO Application

Hello applicant! We would like to thank you for applying for Visionary Roleplay! We all wish you the best of luck on your application.

• Legal copy of GTA V.

• Must be 16 years of age when you apply.

• Must own and use a working microphone.

• Must be on the server for at least 3 or more hours per week.

Template

Email Address-   [email protected]

Full Name- Nicole

Discord Name & Number- bloodiebonesgaming

Steam ID64-   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983361782/home

Age-  33 while be 34 next month

Date of Birth- 06/06/1985

Are you currently in any other FiveM community?- no

If yes, what community are you in?-

What is the highest rank you have got in a FiveM community?- n/a

Do you own a microphone?-yes

Where did you find out about our community?- playing on server for about a month, play with sanelessgaming and doc chonric. they're my friends and had me come place this game on this server and it's super fun!

Tell us about yourself (Minimum 50 words) I'm a chic streamer that loves to play video games. I live in the NW and I'm usually on between hrs of 6-10:30PST. Married to my husband of 14yrs, have 3 dogs, and a lot of aquatic animals lol. Start gaming when the Saga and original Nintendo came out (gawd I feel old) and have been streaming the past year to year and half. 

Why would you like to join Visionary Roleplay? (Minimum 50 Characters). I have watched Sanelessgaming role play as a cop and it looked like it would be fun. Since the server wipe there has not been many cops on or EMS so I would like to be either or but I would prefer cop more to be honest looks like it would be a little more fun but I would do either.

What experience do you have in the chosen department? (If you don't have any, not a problem leave this blank)

What skills can you bring to Visionary Roleplay? (EG: Skills, RP.) I've played DND, and RP board games